Join our team and enjoy a flexible remote schedule while utilizing advanced technology to increase efficiency while working from HOME! Our litigation department is growing and has an amazing opportunity open for an associate attorney looking to grow their case management experience and client interactions.
Associate Attorney-Litigation Practice
- Law degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Active license to practice law in California and a member in good standing of the California Bar
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience/jury trial experience
- Contract experience including drafting corporate governance and business contracts
- Experience working in a paperless environment
- Strong automation/technical skills for law suit handling and courtroom presentation
- Strong software skills including competency in Word, Outlook, Acrobat and Westlaw
- Knowledge of local and state discovery rules, trial procedures, and applicable substantive law commensurate with level of experience
- Experience presenting and cross-examining lay and expert witnesses
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.
Hybrid IP Paralegal-Litigation and Intellectual Property Filings
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for review.
The Americans with Disability Act Celebrates its 30th Anniversary ––– Are You Affected by the Law?
July marks the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA is a broad civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas…
Cannabis Business and Law Developments In the Covid-19 Crisis, Daily Journal (July 23, 2020)
In a recent article for the Daily Journal, Jonathan Landis discusses the latest developments in cannabis law and business as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. In particular, he focuses on…
ADLI Secured Favorable Settlements in Six Cases Last Week
Not all litigation is created equal. It is true that litigation can be time consuming and costly. But it is also true that 98% of cases are resolved prior to trial. At…