Join our team and enjoy a flexible remote schedule while utilizing advanced technology to increase efficiency while working from HOME! Our litigation department is growing and has an amazing opportunity open for an associate attorney looking to grow their case management experience and client interactions.
Associate Attorney-Litigation Practice
- Law degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Active license to practice law in California and a member in good standing of the California Bar
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience/jury trial experience
- Contract experience including drafting corporate governance and business contracts
- Experience working in a paperless environment
- Strong automation/technical skills for law suit handling and courtroom presentation
- Strong software skills including competency in Word, Outlook, Acrobat and Westlaw
- Knowledge of local and state discovery rules, trial procedures, and applicable substantive law commensurate with level of experience
- Experience presenting and cross-examining lay and expert witnesses
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.
Hybrid IP Paralegal-Litigation and Intellectual Property Filings
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for review.
Subject matter eligibility for obtaining patent protection
The U.S. Supreme Court has strongly indicated that it intends to grant a writ of certiorari to review a ruling by the Federal Circuit court of appeal, dealing with subject…
Controversy Over Overriding Intellectual Property Protections for COVID-19 Vaccines, Diagnostics and Treatments
A recent proposal by the U.S. government to the World Trade Organization (WTO) to direct its member states to override patent protections for COVID-19 vaccines, and a competing proposal by…
California IP Protection for Cannabis Businesses
Daily Journal recently published an article by, Dr. Dariush Adli, President at ADLI Law Group discussing how legalization of recreational Cannabis in California in 2016 has resulted in a burst…