Litigation Paralegal – Downtown Los Angeles Office (DTLA)
Ready to leverage your meticulous detail and litigation expertise in a vibrant, collaborative environment? Join ADLI Law Group, a leading legal powerhouse specializing in diverse areas like IP, Corporate Law, and Employment. We’re seeking a seasoned Litigation Paralegal to play a vital role in our vibrant Downtown Los Angeles office.
- Support attorneys in all phases of litigation, including preparation of pleadings, discovery, and trial materials.
- Manage case files and document management effectively, ensuring confidentiality and organization.
- Conduct legal research and fact-finding investigations.
- Coordinate and assist with depositions, arbitrations, mediations, and trial preparation.
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, court personnel, and others involved in the case.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate from an accredited program.
- Minimum of 2 years of litigation paralegal experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
- Strong understanding of litigation processes and legal terminology.
- Proficiency in legal research tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit a completed Form along with their resume.
ADLI Law Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The patent application process is time-consuming, expensive and can be complicated depending on the nature of the idea or invention you are patenting. Especially in the case of a technology…
The patent application process can be complicated yet necessary to protect your rights as an inventor. You may find the patent application process is simplified by hiring a trusted Los…