Join our team and enjoy a flexible remote schedule while utilizing advanced technology to increase efficiency while working from HOME! Our litigation department is growing and has an amazing opportunity open for an associate attorney looking to grow their case management experience and client interactions.
Associate Attorney-Litigation Practice
- Law degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Active license to practice law in California and a member in good standing of the California Bar
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience/jury trial experience
- Contract experience including drafting corporate governance and business contracts
- Experience working in a paperless environment
- Strong automation/technical skills for law suit handling and courtroom presentation
- Strong software skills including competency in Word, Outlook, Acrobat and Westlaw
- Knowledge of local and state discovery rules, trial procedures, and applicable substantive law commensurate with level of experience
- Experience presenting and cross-examining lay and expert witnesses
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunity.
Hybrid IP Paralegal-Litigation and Intellectual Property Filings
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
A U.S. patent is a grant of property rights for an invention,which is given by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). If you receive a patent, it will prohibit…
The decision to hire a patent attorney is different from hiring an attorney for other reasons like personal injury or divorce. While those sort of cases are best handled by…
Generally the person who completes the patent application is the owner of the patent and granted the rights it secures. However, in the case of an inventor who creates a…